Thursday, October 8, 2015

Migrated Over to LaurenStrec.com

Hello!

Last month (September 2015), I transferred most of my Blogger entries over to my website, LaurenStrec.com. Throughout my web existence, I have habitually deleted various accounts, and with the explosion of social media over the past +5 years, this ritual has been prominent. Although I still have a high regard for various Google services, I have a desire to keep my blog/writings on my own website.

With that said, I will no longer be contributing to my Blogger. I realize that I never had a consistent flow of entries to necessitate this announcement. But I am polite as fuck, so I would like to give this courtesy to the subscribers that I have here.

My only dissatisfaction with my decision to relocate to my website, is that I do not have an option for subscribers or reader comments. So, as of now, if you are interested to read my blogs, I just have to ask readers to remember to visit LaurenStrec.com. Meh. I am hoping that Google Sites will offer some sort of subscription/notification option sooner than later, or perhaps I can figure out some sort of workaround.

On the positive side, I will have more blog entries each month, and will have reliability when it comes to new content. Since the move, I currently have a few new postings, and have implemented 6 different categories, to reflect different interests in my life. I invite you to check them out, via the main blog page: LaurenStrec.com/Blog.

Thank you for subscribing to me here, and I hope to have you visit my new and improved (and uncensored) blog.

Cheers,

PS- also new Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004496592893

No comments:

Post a Comment